Frequently Asked Questions
Part 2: I booked a shoot, now what?
How do I get ready?
What should I expect during a photo shoot?
- Photo shoots warm up with some clothed shots
- Photo shoots require full nudity, similar to Playboy
- I'll discuss my ideas a little before the shoot while testing the lights and choosing wardrobe items
- I'll continue to discuss ideas that evolve as we shoot
- Feel free to throw your own ideas in from time to time
I booked a shoot, but now I'm nervous
- It's pretty normal to experience some nerves on and off before the shoot. Harness that excitement and channel it into preparation
- Once we start warming up with some casual photos, the nerves will all fade away. I'm super easy to work with. If I chose you, I know you'll do great.
Can I bring someone?
- If you want to bring someone when you come to work, you need to mention it before we book the shoot. Don't surprise me after we've already setup the day & time.
- If you want to bring someone, I would like meet the person before we book the shoot.